Ahh Fall- who doesn’t love the brilliant tree colors, those yummy pumpkin lattes, and pulling out their favorite cozy sweater again? But as you come in from the sun, and pull out your fall wardrobe, it’s also a great time to re-asses your skincare line up! While shorter, cooler days means we’re no longer exposing our skin compared to those hot summer months, there are still environmental stressors that are damaging to our skin.
We all know the effects of sun damage on the skin, but that doesn’t mean come fall we’re off the hook!
Protecting our skin from air pollution is becoming a hot button topic. Concerning statistics from the WHO that show that 9 out of 10 people in the world are exposed to high levels of air pollutants, even those who live in remote areas. Research also shows that air pollutants are detrimental to skin health and have been found to significantly contribute to skin-aging, breakouts and dryness.
A recent study (Parrado et al. 2019) found that skin is impacted on 3 levels:
- The skin’s natural protective barrier is disrupted, causing dry, itching and irritated skin.
- Harmful nano particles in the air produce free radicals which attacks the skin’s structure causing premature aging, fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- The skin produces an inflammatory response to protect itself which can result in hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and breakouts.
To counteract the effects of our worst skin woes, 3 Graces Beauty developed a skin solution called “Restoring Facial Balm”.
Restoring Facial Balm is packed with skin-loving ingredients that effectively help protect the skin from the daily onslaught of environmental damage. It’s the perfect addition to your fall skincare routine, before your moisturizer and spf.
The hybrid facial oil serum protects, nourishes and restores the skin. It absorbs quickly, with benefits that last 24/7 and leaves skin with a smooth as glass finish. Use it under foundation for a luminous finish to skin or to add a glow to natural skin.
Benefits of Restoring Facial Balm
- Restores Moisture Barrier – the rich plant-based blend of nutrients from French Plum, Moringa Seed oils and Sea Lavender Algae repair and nourish the skin.
- Fights Free Radicals- Organic Moringa Seed oil is filled with antioxidants, Vitamin A, E and C.
- Increases Illumination – Bakuchiol is a natural alternative to Retinol to help accelerate cell turnover for renewed skin vitality.
- Smooths Wrinkles and Fine Lines – Peptides in the Matrixyl 3000™ boost the skin’s collagen matrix, also helping to lift and firm from the inside out.
The balm protects and restores the skin, while also reminding us to connect to our inner beauty. The tagline, “Be the light that shines in the world”, inspires us to grab that latte, reach out to a loved one, and drink in those beautiful little ‘moments of grace’ throughout our day that leave us refreshed and recharged!